Sunday, 20 March 2016

And so the adventure begins...

It was my 26th birthday on Thursday (17th March) and my darling fiancé and parents clubbed together and completely spoilt me with a Canon EOS 70D. I've been wanting to start a blog for years, coming up with every excuse in the book to why I haven't yet done so (I was just trying to find the balls). I guess we all have to start somewhere?


I have had a few days off work for my birthday, so I've used my time wisely to get a blog up and running and have a play with my new camera. So here it is! Expect make up tutorials, product raves and rants, wedding planning, household/organisational tips and tricks, well-being, cooking and more.







These are a few test shots from this afternoon. Meet my fiance, Samuel and our beagle, George. If any of you have the Canon 70D (or a blog!) and fancy throwing any advice my way, please do!
SHARE:

2 comments

© Katie Louise

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig