Sunday, 15 May 2016

Today's Face - 15/05/16



I had a quick five minute test shoot this afternoon with Neil Mason. I wanted my make up to be comfortable and more natural on the skin and lips with more definition on the eyes. I don't wear lashes casually day to day, but they really help to open eyes on camera and are a must have for any special occasion. I can't get enough of these Makeup Geek eyeshadows at the moment, they blend like a dream and have amazing colour pay off. Let me know if you would like to see my favourite shades.

Products used (all linked):
Foundation – Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation (3.5 Warm Beige)
Setting powder – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim Light)
Concealer – Urban Decay Naked Skin (Light Warm)
Blusher – Max Factor Crème Puff Blush (Nude Mauve)
Bronzer - Nars (Laguna)
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Champagne Pop)
Eye primer – MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ocre)
Eyeshadows – MakeUp Geek (Lid - Magic Act, Crease – Mocha and a bronzer to blend)
Eye Liner – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof (Black)
Mascara – Clinique High Impact (Black)
Lashes – No7
Lip Liner – Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat (Pillow Talk)
Lipstick – Clinique Lip Pop (Beige Pop)
Setting spray – MAC Fix+
2016 © Neil Mason/N Anthony Mason Ltd - All Rights Reserved. Web: [www.nanthonymason.co]. Social: [@nanthonymason #nanthonymason/nanthonymason].

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Louise

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig