Tuesday 26 April 2016

Jaclyn Hill x Becca - Champagne Pop Review


When Jacklyn announced her collab with Becca cosmetics, I just KNEW we were in for a highlighter of dreams. Her Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Champagne Pop’ certainly did not disappoint. 

However, this little darling has been a buggar to get hold of! It completely sold out on release and I’ve had it saved on my bookmarks for daily refreshing ever since. You can just imagine how delighted I was opening it as a birthday present from my bestie, what a babe!

First impression was that compared to my usual gold toned highlighters, this looked very warm and peachy. Even though I'm using it sparingly at the thought of it being limited edition, it's quickly become my go-to highlight. This is NOT a highlighter for a natural make up look, this packs some serious shimmer and glow. The pigmentation is incredible, with an almost creamy formulation considering it’s a pressed powder product. A quick, light sweep across cheekbones will take your make up from flat to fabulous in seconds.


‘Champagne Pop’ is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite highlighters and I’ve already got my eye on the other Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors.
£32Cult Beauty.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Louise

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig